Physio-Led Mindful Movement
Indulge yourself for an hour and a half and encourage your mind and body to rest, reset and reconnect. This class is a real treat!
The latest Mindfulness techniques are combined with beautiful flowing movements that are designed to ease tension and help release energy blockages in the body, followed by a guided relaxation.
This beautiful combination of Mindfulness and Movement is lovely for everyone, but especially beneficial for those with the following:
– chronic pain
– long term conditions such as Arthritis
– Auto-immune conditions such as Crohn’s disease & Diabetes
– neurological conditions such as Stroke and Parkinson’s disease
– ME (chronic fatigue) and Fibromyalgia
– mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety and stress
Please bring along a hand towel and pillows & a blanket for the relaxation session.
Prerequisites: This class is suitable for anyone who is able to get down to work on the floor and get back up independently. You will also be required to lay on the floor for up to 30 minutes for the relaxation part. It is suitable for those with a low level of physical fitness and those with injuries.